The Senior School consists of years 10 – 12. All students in the Senior School study core subjects in line with the National Curriculum, plus a range of elective Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Study Area Specific (SAS) subjects including:
RTO Code: 31628 – VET Offerings*:
- FSK20113 – Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- MEM20413 – Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
- MSF20516 – Certificate II in Furniture Making Pathways
- SIT10216 – Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT20316 – Certificate II in Hospitality
- ICT10115 – Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- SIR20216 – Certificate II in Retail Services
* Correct at time of publication but subject to change.
SAS subject choices:
- Recreational studies
- Social and community studies
Carinity Education – Glendyne is focused on offering training to meet industry standards. Our team at Glendyne liaise with various businesses within the local community to ensure students are provided with an opportunity to participate in work placement. Incorporating VET courses in the school curriculum has been a great success as students are able to gain hands on experience, as well as qualifications and specific skills they can transfer into the workplace. During and upon the completion of the courses, many students are often successful in securing employment or traineeship/apprenticeship opportunities as a result.